Winter Wonders 2022 Blog Hop
Learning, Creating, and Sharing.
This post has affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for details for the Fall into Autumn 2022 Blog Hop.
Over 43 Patterns in the Winter Wonders 2022 Blog Hop
000of Christmas Crochet Patterns
Singing. ‘Walking in a Winter Wonder’…Blog Hop. Yep, I change the lyrics to Blog Hop because it’s time for the Winter Wonders 2022 Blog Hop.
Winter and Holiday themed crochet designs, created by some fabulous and creative crochet designers. I absolutely love this time of year and I think you will absolutely LOVE these beautiful Holiday inspired crochet patterns brought to you by the
Winter Wonders 2022 Blog Hop.
Many of the designs are brand new and they range from garments, and accessories to home decor. There are literally over 40 Patterns available in this bundle!!!!
Just in case you are new to Blog Hopping here’s an overview on how they work. A group of creative crochet designers link up to bring YOU Awesome PDF Crochet Patterns, in this case, Holiday or Winter Inspired Crochet Patterns …. for FREE.
Yep, for 24 hours, each day, during the blog hop you can get the featured PDF crochet patterns for FREE!
How does that sound?!? Well, let me tell you how you get the FREE PDF Patterns.
You can get all these patterns in a few different ways
1. Get the Winter Wonders Bundle
The Winter Wonders Bundle has ALL 43 BLOG Hop Patterns at a very impressive, discounted price. Yep, 43 PDF Patterns! If you prefer to get all the daily downloads without hopping around to different websites check out the bundle here: —->
2. Hop on over to Sarah from Ned & Mimi for the promo code to claim that day’s featured pattern and bookmark her page and check back daily for the promo code to claim that day’s featured pattern.
- Head over to Sarah from Ned & Mimi for the promo code to claim that day’s featured pattern and bookmark her page and check back daily between November 1st to November 11th, for the promo code to claim that day’s featured pattern.
- Hannah from Hanjancrochet and bookmark her page and check back daily between November 12th to November 22nd, for the promo code to claim that day’s featured pattern.
- Raelynn From Itchin’ for some Stitchin’s and bookmark her page and check back daily between November 23rd to December 3rd, for the promo code to claim that day’s featured pattern.
- Once you have the code, Go to Ravelry or to the designated website and Download your Free Pattern
A few things to remember about this blog hop:
- Once it starts, it will move QUICKLY.
- The blog hop starts November 1st – December 3rd, 2022
- Each day, after the start of the Blog Hop you can grab your free PDF Pattern. Available for only 24 hours (12:00 am – 11:59 pm EST).
Here are some of the Amazing Crochet Designer Featured in the Blog Hop. Oh, I forgot to mention that, many of these patterns are Brand New, so you can get your hands on some awesome patterns!
Hey, there is also a giveaway. This is another opportunity to get your hands on ALL 43 Patterns.
The giveaway is sponsored by WeCrochet. There are 5 prizes up for grabs – one grand prize and 4 runner-up prizes.
- Grand Prize: Premium Winding Station Tool Kit** + Winter Wonders Pattern Bundle
- 4 Runner-Up Prizes: Winter Wonders Pattern Bundle
Don’t worry, if you win but have already purchased the bundle, you will get a full refund. You don’t need to hold off on buying the bundle, if you like it go ahead and get it!
See TERMS & CONDITIONS, upon Entry into the giveaway *Winner must be a resident of US, Canada, or Australia for the We Crochet sponsored prize.
Click the link below to get your Free Coupon Code for Today’s Featured Pattern
My Sunburst Beret was featured at the start of the Winter 2022 Blog Hop. CLICK the picture below to go to the written pattern, available on my website.
This project was sponsored by WeCrochet/Knitpicks as part of WINTER WONDER 2022 Blog Hop. Yarn was provided for the design. The post contains affiliate links, and is at no additional cost to you, please see my disclosure for full details.
**Winner must be a resident of US, UK, Canada, or Australia for the We Crochet sponsored prize. See TERMS & CONDITIONS upon entry.
For an Ad-Free PDF Version of this Pattern Click Here- Ravelry